Pos Malaysia Berhad has come a long way and we are now accelerating our transformation journey, in perfect sync with the Government’s push to leverage on GLCs as the nation’s growth engine. We employ more than 15,000 people, at more than 700 outlets, reaching 6 million addresses nationwide. With solid financial standing, we continue to deliver to our stakeholders the good performance that they expect, year in and year out. We are looking for highly dynamic professionals who are results driven to join us in the following position:
- SENIOR ASSISTANT MANAGER/MANAGER CORPORATE PLANNING
- Assist the Management in formulating strategic plans and translating the key strategic plans and translating the key strategies into detailed action plans.
- Conduct market research, benchmarking for industry and competitor analysis to facilitate business planning and strategy formulation process.
- Active participate in timely review of business and operational performance.
- Analyse business issues to help improve business performance.
- Participate in business evaluation for any corporate ventures,market and feasibility studies,valuations,business proposals,negotiations,JV agreements,shareholders agreements and operational agreements.
- Candidate must possess at least a recognized degree in Busines Studies/Management/Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Ideally having a minimum of 3 years of relevant working working experiences.
- High proficiency in business writing.
- Creative and resourceful as well as able o function both independently and as an effective team player.
- Passionate learner with a can-do attitude.
- Must function well under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines.
Interested applicants meeting the above criteria shall send their complete resume starting current and expected salary along with non-returnable passport-size photo before 8 FEBRUARY 2011, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write-in to:
RECRUITMENT & STAFFING UNIT
GROUP HUMAN RESOURCE
POS MALAYSIA BERHAD
HEADQUARTERS, LEVEL 8, KOMPLEKS DAYABUMI
50670 KUALA LUMPUR
For write-in application, please indicate the position applied for at the top left-hand corner of the envelope All applicants will be treated in strict confidence
Only short-listed candidates will be notifield