1. Flight Steward and Stewardess
- Malaysian citizen aged between 18 to 30 years as of interview date.
- Minimum SPM or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government with credit in English, pass in Bahasa Malaysia, Mathematics and any other 3 subjects taken in one exam.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Fluency in another language is an added advantage.
- Minimum height (weight in proportion): 165cm (male) / 157cm (female).
- Excellent health and good eyesight. Not colour blind.
- Pleasant personality and a genuine passion in customer service.
If you meet the above requirements, please attend our cabin crew walk-in interviews to be held as follows:
|Kuala Lumpur||MALAYSIA AIRLINES ACADEMY |
No. 2 Jalan SS7/13,Kelana Jaya, Selangor
|26 March 2011 (Saturday)||Flight Steward |
|Johor||THE PUTERI PACIFIC |
Jalan Abdullah IbrahimP.O.Box 29380730 Johor Bahru
|09 April 2011 (Saturday)|
|Kota Kinabalu||THE PACIFIC SUTERASUTERA HARBOUR RESORT |
1 Sutera Harbour Boulevard
88100 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
|23 April 2011 (Saturday)|
|Sarawak||PULLMAN KUCHING |
No. 1A, Jalan Mathies
93100 Kuching, Sarawak
|07 May 2011 (Saturday)|
No. 66 Jalan Penang
|21 May 2011 (Saturday)|
Registration time: 8.30 am to 12.00 noon
Please bring along your letter of application, resume, original and certified true copies of academic certificates, IC and a recent passport-sized photograph (non-returnable). Candidates are advised to dress appropriately (office attire) for the interview (t-shirt, slippers and jeans are not allowed). Female candidates are encouraged to wear kebaya.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a training bond. Employment will be based on a five-year contract. Candidates are advised to be prepared for a possibly long waiting period due to an anticipated high number of attendees.
Ads Jobs Source by: MAS Official Website