Skim Latihan 1Malaysia (SL1M) – TM Graduates Employability Outreach Program (TM GEOP) or known as SL1M – TM GEOP, is one of TM’s Corporate Social Responsibilities initiatives towards developing the nation. It is an intensive program consisting of soft skills training for 2 months and on-job-training for 6 months.
1. Soft Skills Training:
The soft skills training is a comprehensive eight-week program aimed at enhancing the human capacity level of participants of the program by equipping them with relevant skills and producing well-rounded individuals prepared for the challenges of the workforce. The primary focus of this program is to enhance the level of the participants’ soft skills and technical skills via hands-on modules that incorporate simulated workplace challenges and tasks.
The program will be conducted at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka campus and will be delivered by Professional Lecturers from MMU.
The methodology used includes practical input followed by participant-centred tasks designed to be completed either individually or with other individuals. At the end of the program, the participants will have insights into challenges of the workplace and be better prepared to meet those challenges, thus making them highly employable.
The program also focuses on leadership and team mentality via modules designed to inculcate the aforementioned traits in the participants. The eight modules prepared for SL1M - TM GEOP are designed to provide a comprehensive body of teaching and learning whereby input, practical tasks and assessments are geared towards providing an all-encompassing profile of the participants of this program.
Upon completion of the soft skills training for 2 months, the participants will need to go through on-job-training for 6 consecutive months at TM Group and subsidiaries.
At the end of the programme, participants are able to:
- Achieve relevant communication, technical and management skills for the workplace
- Communicate effectively at the workplace and other situations
- Work effectively either individually or in a group in solving problems
- Achieve the appropriate mindset to meet the demands of the workplace
- Achieve a level of self-confidence suited to make them employable
- Have the right ethics and etiquette
- CGPA 2.5 and above
- Unemployed after graduation (minimum of 6 months)
- Age not more than 24 years old
- Employed graduates with incommensurate salary
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAIL ABOUT THIS
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
For more information, please contact:
- Fauziah Ibrahim: 03 – 2240 9886
- Qurrata'aini Yusoff: 03 – 2241 2166
- Nany Haryani Lokman: 03-2240 2575
- Rita Nisah Mohd Janis: 03-2240 9827
Closing Date for Application is 24 June 2011
HURRY! Seats are limited and it is on first come first serve basis!
Contact Us Via Gmail Contact Us Via Yahoo! Messengger Your Name * Your Email ...
Permohonan adalah dipelawa daripada warganegara Malaysia yang berkelayakan dan berminat untuk dipertimbangkan bagi mengisi kekosongan jawata...
Felda Technoplant Sdn Bhd merupakan sebuah anak Syarikat FELDA yang ditubuhkan bagi menjalankan kerja-kerja tanam semula ladang Peneroka FE...
The goals of Malaysia Airlines’ Skim Latihan 1Malaysia (SL1M) are to increase the employability and address the current issue of high unempl...
1. Jawatan 1.1 Jawatan : Guru Sandaran Terlatih Siswazah / ...